SOUTH SHORE TAHOE, NV
2. Perform assigned duties related to monthly close in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Review, analyze, and adjust financial statements of departments in order to ensure their accuracy.
4. Assist managers in the interpretation of departmental financial statements to ensure that adequate and accurate information is provided to promote understanding of the financial statements.
5. Prepare recurring journal entries and adjusts exceptional case entries to ensure most appropriate representation of data on the general ledger to provide accurate and timely financial reporting.
6. Assist in preparation of budgets, account analysis, and statistical information.